Keith Piper Exhibition:
Geofence – Hack a Wifi box.
Ghosts in the Machine – deliberately trying to change our thoughts on it. An ideology.
Revealing the ideology thats baked into the code.
Automation of industry
Slavery in autonomous machines
Hostages / Slaves to Consumer Tech
There has been a mutation of an industrial society into what we call our techno-culture.
fetishism of the non-digital.
Madmapper + Modul8
(obviously this will change Greatly)
Lumen Prize Notes:
10032015: Lumen Prize
Are any Artists going to be present for the Installation? (22 London / UK based)
What’s the Budget?
Cosmos Piece? What? Why? Components? Necessary technology?
More detailed Installation instructions for each piece
Size of all the pieces / prints.
Organise Visit to see the space!
– 50 Inch plasma
– 32 inch LCD Monitor
– 2 VGA input 24inch Computer Monitor
– 2 VGA (4×3 format) compute monitors (questionable)
– 3 iMacs
– Camberwell College – Professional large Display screen (Not Definite) – comes with its own stand.
– 1 720p HD projector (physical lens shift)
– 1 non-HD projector
– Pico Projector (only 70 lumens)
– 4 Media players (2 newer ones are much more reliable than the 2 older) (£25-27 each)
– 1 Digital Media Player – Only HDMI
– 1 other reliable Player
– Screens / Boards / Linen / (White-faced hardboard) – For Projections (Using window blinds)
DISPLAY EQUIPMENT –
– Plinths in the Illustration Studio.
– Use hardboards to level the plinths
SOUND EQUIPMENT –
– 2.1 System
– Jack’s 2.1 System
– Creative GigaWorks T20 Speakers.
– 1 set of Genius PC speakers
WISH LIST –
– Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 PC Speakers
– 7 Media Players
– 2 Small Monitors (for Murmur)
– Laura Dekker is providing all equipment for G0ED,
– Claire Wright is providing all equipment for They Live Below Ground